November 30 - December 7, 2013
on Celebrity's Reflection
7-night Cruise to the Eastern Caribbean
Our Crafting Cruise is starting to fill up - and we don't have many cabins left at our LOW group rates. And - Celebrity Cruise Line's 123Go Promo ends today. Be sure to book today so that you can pick from one of these 3 incentives (see below).
Why did we choose the Celebrity Reflection?Gail and I had the chance to sail a 2-night pre-inaugural cruise on the brand new Celebrity Reflection this past December. We were both amazed at how beautiful and well designed this ship is.
The cabins are well planned out with extra storage - above and below the beds. This means there is plenty of space to bring your extra shoes (and crafting supplies).
- Ariel acts in the shows top-notch shows.
- Various musical talents in the centrum throughout the cruise.
- Double-decker shopping mall.
- Art Studio for painting, beading and more.
- The Godmothers are all breast cancer survivors; also employees.
- Great value for you money.
- Modern luxury. It's Celebrity's slogan and their ships really do accomplish that.
- Airy spaces to relax and unwind....The Alcoves, The Hideaway, The Pool Area
- Qsine - by far the most hip specialty restaurant on the high seas. Celebrity describes it as a contemporary restaurant that takes a new, playful approach to the presentation, taste and texture of dishes from around the globe ordered from an interactive menu, courtesy of individual iPads, and Culinary Tour Guides. Its unique format of multiple smaller portions encourages you to share and try new things.
- Micheals Club offers craft beer
- The Martini Bar has an iced surface to keep your drink cold.
- The casino is off to the side of the ship so you don't have to walk through (the smoky) casino to get to where you are going.
Check out this beautiful conference space - this is where we will be holding our crafting classes.
Some passengers playing Bocce Ball on the Lawns (deck 15) - REAL GRASS!
Book by April 15th in an oceanview cabin or better and choose one of the following offers:
1. Free Beverage Package: Receive Classic Beverage Packages for two, including spirits, valued at $88* per day, with beverage gratuities covered by us—a 7-night sailing has a total value of more than $616
2. Free Gratuities: Receive pre-paid gratuities for two, value of up to $30* per day
3. Onboard Credit: Receive $200 per cabin for this 7-night sailing
PLUS - our group rates are LOWER than the current rates (between $100-200 per person) - so book while we still have group inventory!(Applies only to this cruise)