Cards from TJ Designs by TweetyJill (Jill Haglund)
Bathing Beauties & Sea Cruise Cards
These fun cards I made after our very recent TweetyJill & Echo Park Cruise & Crop cruise. Staying in the sea cruise mood was easy after having such a great time.
1. Collage TJ Designs Wild About You papers on the front of the card. (this set is new, and not yet on the web, please call 1-800-595-5497 if interested in Wild About You Papers Collage Pack).
2. Trim and add images that have been matted on *glitter paper. Images from TJ Designs Bathing Beauties Collage pack, (this set is new, and not yet on the web, please call 1-800-595-5497 if interested in Bathing Beauties Collage Pack).
(you can also use: Ladies of the Sea Collage Pack) *TIP: To get paper images to adhere to most glitter paper you need to use a glue stick and rub the adhesive onto the glitter paper and the paper image both and smooth with a bone folder.
3. Ink up the sides of the card with ColorBox Cat’s Eye Ink pads.
4. Stamp card and envelope with
all by TJ Designs.
5. Add a 12 inch length of Martha Stewart Metallic Glitter Eyelash in fushia or lime green to fold inside card and tie in the front.
6. Add charms with desired adhesive.
These are really fun cards to make and send before after or during your Cruise & Crop excursion!
We have many more tags, cards, journals and more on our TweetyChix.com blog under Bathing Beauties Header.
Thank you so much!
Jill Haglund a.k.a.TweetyJill