We often are asked if complimentary upgrades are available on Royal Caribbean. There are some cases when this happens. But action is required in your part. To be sure you are considered for any upgrades that might be available on you cruise, please be sure you are correctly registered on Royal Caribbean's website. You can go to the MY CRUISES portal at www.rccl.com. You will find this tab in the upper right corner of the Royal Caribbean home page.
Below is the graphic you will see when you click on My Cruises. Log in to access your profile. Your profile page gives you a tab that says UPGRADE PREFERENCES. You must fill this out to be sure you are considered for upgrades. You may not be considered if you don't fill in this page.
If upgrades are available, they are reviewed up to one week prior to sailing. The Crown and Anchor guest with the highest status is considered first and then it works down the list of guests with the next level, etc.
You are also able to update many of your cruising preferences so check out all the tabs.
If you have cruised with Royal Caribbean, remember to:
- Sign-up for their loyalty program called the "Crown & Anchor Society" to receive coupons both for your cruise + onboard. Call-- or visit their website. --
- Register on RCCL's website as mentioned above. Cruise Coupons will be posted online and are rarely mailed or e-mailed to you.
- Keep those Crown & Anchor numbers handy and call us to book your next cruise. 1-800-645-1481
- If you've sailed with Celebrity Cruise Line 5+ times, your loyalty benefits will transfer to RCCL.
- Cruise & Crop can apply all your coupons & discounts. You are in no way at a disadvantage by booking with a travel agent. In fact- we are here to be your ally and support.